It's good to be back



Hello guys! I'm back! Sorry for not updating my blog! It's been a month!

Uuuhh I really miss this kind of stuff, writing and sharing some happenings in life. Anyway! I wasn't able to update my blog for two reasons; WE DON'T HAVE INTERNET! Our router doesn't work, so I have to use my pocket wifi, which is sobrang bagal naman grrr!!!! The second reason, BUSY AT MY SCHOOL WORKS! Who would have thought that in my 3days of class in a week would be so busy right? So right now, I still don't have stable internet connection, I'm still using my data connection. Huhu *cries*

BTW

Finally!!!! Prelim is now over!!! RadPhysics, MedTerm and CPH were all good! But Rad Technique??? Ehhh nevermind! For me, that's the most difficult ever! "Babawi na lang ako ng Midterm and Finals, Prelims pa lang naman", I think that's the most stupid line ever! HAHAHA But seriously! I have to do good this midterm and finals!

There are so many things that I have to share with you guys! But to sum up.... Anna and I finally saw our crush! Okay! nasa likod lang naman namin siya! I don't want to mention his name, maybe you know this guy already, he's a med student in our school and he's also top notcher way back in the 2015 of licensure examination of radtech, anyway,  this incident has happened last Wed. (Sept. 27). Diba sobrang kilig?

Anna: Beshie si (crush) ba to?
Me: Ewan diko makita eh
Anna: Shet beshie siya nga! Gago papunta ata dito
Me: Tangina *kilig smiles* siya nga!
Anna: *nagpipigil ng ngiti*

Sobrang vain! So here are the pictures together with my beshie






I hope I can update my blog as much as I can! 

Popular Posts